Fiance eats all the Wedding Cakes, this is a good sign

Is that time of the year, holidays are coming and what does that mean, my family (well, the women in my family) gets together for a day to show our own side of domestic godessness.

I have come to accept that I should never decorate a sugar cookie-there was and still is a reason I was not an arts major. However, I am a damn good dough maker and baker.

One way I know this is that only 3 days after making Mexican Wedding Cakes, the entire bucket is gone. I think its a good sign, my fiance devoured them. All good karma.

So at least he'll love my baking and the fact they are called Wedding Cakes is just the added bonus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study in The Power of Social Media :It's All About Relationships

My New Favorite Snack: Winky Gel Bites

Don't Treat Me Like a Doormat!